The Saint Andrew Daily Missal has long been considered the most complete and finest Missal ever printed!
Here is what one of the most widely read traditional Catholic web sites has to say about our St. Andrew Daily Missal!
"There is only one fully traditional Latin-English handmissal in print for laypeople. This is Dom Gaspar Lefebvre’s [not to be confused with Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre] edition of The Saint Andrew Daily Missal with Vespers for Sundays and Feasts and Kyriale. It is the most complete traditional missal in print."
- Complete with Vespers and the Kyriale in modern notation
- 5 multi colored ribbon markers
- Contains over 1900 pages
- The Ordinary of the Mass printed with red rubrics
- Most of the missal is in Latin and English
- Beautiful narrative of each feast day as well as spiritual and doctrinal notes
- Imprimatur 1945 - Reprint of the 1945 edition
- Gold or Red page edges